Total has announced that Marie-Noelle Semeria has been appointed Senior Vice President, Group CTO at Total, with effect from November 2nd, 2017.
Previously, she worked at CEA, where she held various senior-management and strategy-development positions, and secured numerous patents. Under the presidence of the Minister of Research and Education, she has served several years as a member of the National Committee of CNRS and of the Superior Council of Research and Technology. She was chief scientist for CEA Tech, the CEA research unit that includes Leti, Liten and List, in charge of the regional extension of CEA Tech and academic partnerships.
Doctor of science in solid-state physics from Joseph Fourier University in Grenoble (1987), in 2011, she was awarded the Legion of Honor, and in 2015 the French Order of Merit, France’s highest professional accolades. PWKD10112017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks