Member of the Board of Directors of Neste Heike van de Kerkhof has stepped down from the Board of Directors
Laura Raitio has been elected by the Board to replace van de Kerkhof as a member of the Personnel and Remuneration Committee.
JormaEloranta, Chair of Neste's Board of Directors said, "Despite having served on the Neste Board of Directors for just eight months, Heike van de Kerkhof's expertise and extensive experience in chemical engineering and the industry have helped Neste in developing its business. I thank her for her contribution and wish her every success in her future endeavors."
"Neste's position is strong now that renewable solutions are required in other areas as well as the transport sector, for example in the chemical industry and aviation. I am happy and thankful to have had this opportunity to help build its success, even if only for a short time," said Heike van de Kerkhof. PWKD04122017
- Latvia: Neste MY Renewable Diesel Is Introduced
- Finland: Lapland Airports Set To Adopt Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Switzerland: Neste & Clariant To Develop Sustainable Industrial Solutions Jointly
- Neste & Air BP Innovative Industry Collaboration
- USA: Fuel Delivery Services Shifts To Neste MY Renewable Diesel