Tigo Rwanda in partnership with Engen Rwanda, has announced a month-long promotion that will give motorcyclists and motorcar driver who pays for their fuel with TigoCash the opportunity to win fuel everyday & fuel every week respectively.
Tigo Rwanda has partnered with fuel products company Engen, to roll out a cashless payment platform which will enable consumers to purchase fuel at Engen fuel stations in Kigali, using Tigo Cash. The two firms have come up with a month-long promotion that will give three motorcyclists and one car driver the opportunity to win RWF 15,000 worth of fuel every day and RWF 60,000 worth of fuel every week respectively, who pay for their fuel using Tigo Cash.
In order to compete, customers must visit any participating Engen stations and ask to pay with Tigo Cash which will automatically enter them into the weekly draw every time they pay by Tigo Cash during the promotional period. PWKD11122017
- South Africa: Engen Positions Black Owned Easigas As Key Payer
- South Africa: Engen & SuperSport United Coaching Partnership
- South Africa: Engen Refinery Set For Planned Maintenance
- South Africa: Engen Drivers Get Free Health Assessment
- South Africa: Engen & DSV Partnership Break 20,000 Parcel Barrier