Tigo Rwanda in partnership with Engen Rwanda, has announced a month-long promotion that will give motorcyclists and motorcar driver who pays for their fuel with TigoCash the opportunity to win fuel everyday & fuel every week respectively.
Tigo Rwanda has partnered with fuel products company Engen, to roll out a cashless payment platform which will enable consumers to purchase fuel at Engen fuel stations in Kigali, using Tigo Cash. The two firms have come up with a month-long promotion that will give three motorcyclists and one car driver the opportunity to win RWF 15,000 worth of fuel every day and RWF 60,000 worth of fuel every week respectively, who pay for their fuel using Tigo Cash.
In order to compete, customers must visit any participating Engen stations and ask to pay with Tigo Cash which will automatically enter them into the weekly draw every time they pay by Tigo Cash during the promotional period. PWKD11122017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre