The country's 166 staffed Shell and Shell 7-Eleven fuel service stations has ushered in 2018 with a vow to bring even more motorists to one of Denmark's very best "card clubs".
Order a Shell Card during January or February and avail a free car wash which has a value of up to DKK 119 and $ 100 in a welcome chat with the top.
At all crewed Shell fuel service stations, a Shell Card can be ordered or it can be done online. The free car wash will be delivered immediately, when ordering at the fuel service station. A receipt will be sent by e-mail, when applying online. The welcome tax of DKK 100 will be deducted from the purchase, the first time the new Shell Card will be used. More than 100,000 drivers in Denmark own a Shell fuel card.
A Shell Card can be used for payment on the Great Belt Bridge and the Øresund Bridge. The card provides 30-day interest-free credit and a simple overview of consumption via the personalized online profile provided. PWKD10012018
- Thailand: Shell & SCB QR Code Payment System Partnership
- Brazil: Shell Theater Award Makes Nominations Rule Changes
- Zenith Energy Acquires Shell Hamburg Terminaling Assets
- Brazil: Raizen & Mercedes-Benz Shell Fuel Service Station Partnership
- Netherlands: First Shell Recharge Fast-Charging Point Launch