Dover to extend leadership position in the plastics and polymers processing equipment industry
Dover has acquired Ettlinger Kunststoffmaschinen GmbH and its affiliated entities ("Ettlinger"), based in Königsbrunn, Germany. Ettlinger, which will become part of the Maag business unit ("Maag") within Dover's Fluids segment, is a leading manufacturer of filtering solutions for the plastics recycling industry. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
The addition of Ettlinger's high performance filtration systems will uniquely position Maag as a leader in the plastics processing equipment industry with solutions addressing both virgin and higher growth recycled plastics processing markets. Ettlinger's annual revenue was approximately EUR 16 million in 2017.
Robert A. Livingston, Dover's President and Chief Executive Officer said, "We are pleased to have Ettlinger join Dover as we extend our already strong industry position in plastics and polymers processing. In addition to the meaningful share repurchases we will complete in 2018, we also expect to continue to build and enhance our platforms with focused bolt-on transactions like Ettlinger, which deliver greater-than-GDP growth along with highly accretive margins." PWKD10012018
- *USA: Petroleum Wholesale Selects Dover Fueling Solutions As Wetstock Management Provider
- H. John Gilbertson Jr. Joins Dover's Board As Independent Director
- Blackmer® Celebrates 115 Years In The Fuel Retail Industry
- DFS Dundee Facility Awarded the Highest ISO OHS Management Certification
- Poland: Dover Fueling Solutions Krakow New Software Engineering Facility Launch
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés