Steven Duke and Sean Murphy are the new partners.
Harvest Partners, LP (Harvest) has assigned two new partners in its structured capital business, Harvest’s non-control senior equity product. They will co-lead the strategy and were formerly Managing Directors.
Thomas Arenz, partner of Harvest Partners, said, “We are pleased to recognize Steve and Sean and welcome them as our partners. Their contributions in growing structured capital have expanded the range of financing options for middle market businesses and have strengthened our firm’s investment program.” PWKD12012018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch