Steven Duke and Sean Murphy are the new partners.
Harvest Partners, LP (Harvest) has assigned two new partners in its structured capital business, Harvest’s non-control senior equity product. They will co-lead the strategy and were formerly Managing Directors.
Thomas Arenz, partner of Harvest Partners, said, “We are pleased to recognize Steve and Sean and welcome them as our partners. Their contributions in growing structured capital have expanded the range of financing options for middle market businesses and have strengthened our firm’s investment program.” PWKD12012018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’