The transaction is for a total cash consideration of £28.75 million.
Leading international sales, marketing and support services group has entered into an agreement with Countrywide Farmers plc (Countrywide) for the acquisition of the trade and assets of its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) distribution business in England (the Business).
Bulk and cylinder LPG is supplied by the Business to domestic, agricultural and commercial customers in England with the Business selling approximately 20,000 tonnes of LPG annually. The acquisition is expected to conclude before the end of DCC's financial year ending 31 March 2018. PWKD15012018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’