The transaction is for a total cash consideration of £28.75 million.
Leading international sales, marketing and support services group has entered into an agreement with Countrywide Farmers plc (Countrywide) for the acquisition of the trade and assets of its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) distribution business in England (the Business).
Bulk and cylinder LPG is supplied by the Business to domestic, agricultural and commercial customers in England with the Business selling approximately 20,000 tonnes of LPG annually. The acquisition is expected to conclude before the end of DCC's financial year ending 31 March 2018. PWKD15012018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership