This is following the retirement plans of Rob Franklin, president of ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing Company in March 1, 2018, after more than 35 years of service.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has announced the appointment of Peter Clarke as president of ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing Company and elected him as a vice president of the corporation.
Clarkewas responsible for global strategy, planning and business analysis, as planning manager for ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing Company, and has also been responsible for ExxonMobil’s global power portfolio. He was appointed to his current position in 2016.
Clarke has held various management positions in ExxonMobil's natural gas and LNG marketing organizations. PWKD06022018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership