Employees along with management volunteered to lend a helping hand for the destitute
Ahead of the Lunar New Year holiday, S-OIL Corporation held a charity event “Sharing Tteokguk.
S-OIL CEO, Othman Al-Ghamdi along with some 100 S-OIL officers and employees and retired officers, made tteokguk themselves and offered it to people, including old people living alone in single-room occupancy housing, disabled, and homeless people around the area. A New Year gift package was also distributed to 500 households.
“The low-income people living in shantytown which could not keep out the cold weather due to deteriorated housing environments went through severe cold winter this year” said CEO Al-Ghamdi. “I hope that neighbors could spend a happy New Year’s Day through S-OIL officers’ and employees’ warm love who participated in the volunteer for more than ten years.” PWKD15022018
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés