Employees along with management volunteered to lend a helping hand for the destitute
Ahead of the Lunar New Year holiday, S-OIL Corporation held a charity event “Sharing Tteokguk.
S-OIL CEO, Othman Al-Ghamdi along with some 100 S-OIL officers and employees and retired officers, made tteokguk themselves and offered it to people, including old people living alone in single-room occupancy housing, disabled, and homeless people around the area. A New Year gift package was also distributed to 500 households.
“The low-income people living in shantytown which could not keep out the cold weather due to deteriorated housing environments went through severe cold winter this year” said CEO Al-Ghamdi. “I hope that neighbors could spend a happy New Year’s Day through S-OIL officers’ and employees’ warm love who participated in the volunteer for more than ten years.” PWKD15022018
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre