Vitol announced that Ian Taylor has become Chairman of the Vitol Group and Russell Hardy Group CEO.
Russell has 30 years’ experience in the oil industry. He joined Vitol in 1993 from BP and has held a number of trading and management roles in Singapore and London. He has been a member of the Executive Committee since 2007 and most recently was CEO EMEA with oversight of the company’s regional trading activity. Russell holds a Meng in Chemical Engineering from Imperial College, London. PWKD16032018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch