Exxon Mobil Corporation has announced the retirement of Mark W. Albers, senior vice president of the company, after more than 38 years of service.
In 1979, Albers joined Exxon USA, and was elected to his current position as senior vice president and a member of the corporation's Management Committee in 2007. A variety of managerial positions in development, operations, production and engineering has been held by Albers throughout his career.
In 2017, Albers was presented with the prestigious Rodney D. Chipp Memorial Award by the Society of Women Engineers, which appreciates an individual or company for making significant contributions to the acceptance and advancement of women in the engineering field. PWKD19032018
- USA: Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Loyalty Program Launch
- ExxonMobil Completes PT Federal Karyatama Acquisition
- Singapore: ExxonMobil Starts Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin, Halobutyl Production
- Mexico: ExxonMobil Expands Network In Bajío region
- Mexico: ExxonMobil Fuel Retail Expansion Continues With 3rd Launch