Exxon Mobil Corporation has announced the retirement of Mark W. Albers, senior vice president of the company, after more than 38 years of service.
In 1979, Albers joined Exxon USA, and was elected to his current position as senior vice president and a member of the corporation's Management Committee in 2007. A variety of managerial positions in development, operations, production and engineering has been held by Albers throughout his career.
In 2017, Albers was presented with the prestigious Rodney D. Chipp Memorial Award by the Society of Women Engineers, which appreciates an individual or company for making significant contributions to the acceptance and advancement of women in the engineering field. PWKD19032018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch