The deal is for a period of 3 years
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), Pakistan’s leading fuel marketing company, has signed a major Fuel Supply Agreement, with the Port Qasim Authority (PQA), further enforcing its business relationship. PSO will meet PQAs’ entire fuel requirements by supplying Action Plus Diesel (HSD) and Altron Premium (PMG) for a three-year period, as per the terms of the agreement.
The Port Qasim Authority is the second busiest port of Pakistan running 24/7 operations, meeting 40% of seaborne trade requirements of the country. It has complicated fueling requirements that PSO is ready to effectively meet under the new agreement.
This partnership brings collaboration to both parties’ shared national agenda of accelerating the economic wellbeing of Pakistan. PWKD27042018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix