The deal is for a period of 3 years
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), Pakistan’s leading fuel marketing company, has signed a major Fuel Supply Agreement, with the Port Qasim Authority (PQA), further enforcing its business relationship. PSO will meet PQAs’ entire fuel requirements by supplying Action Plus Diesel (HSD) and Altron Premium (PMG) for a three-year period, as per the terms of the agreement.
The Port Qasim Authority is the second busiest port of Pakistan running 24/7 operations, meeting 40% of seaborne trade requirements of the country. It has complicated fueling requirements that PSO is ready to effectively meet under the new agreement.
This partnership brings collaboration to both parties’ shared national agenda of accelerating the economic wellbeing of Pakistan. PWKD27042018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’