The deal is for a period of 3 years
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), Pakistan’s leading fuel marketing company, has signed a major Fuel Supply Agreement, with the Port Qasim Authority (PQA), further enforcing its business relationship. PSO will meet PQAs’ entire fuel requirements by supplying Action Plus Diesel (HSD) and Altron Premium (PMG) for a three-year period, as per the terms of the agreement.
The Port Qasim Authority is the second busiest port of Pakistan running 24/7 operations, meeting 40% of seaborne trade requirements of the country. It has complicated fueling requirements that PSO is ready to effectively meet under the new agreement.
This partnership brings collaboration to both parties’ shared national agenda of accelerating the economic wellbeing of Pakistan. PWKD27042018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch