As per the MoU, customers can donate at ENOC's fuel service stations during Ramadan
As part of the Year of Zayed, Beit Al Khair Society has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ENOC Group to deliver their humanitarian objectives, according to which, customers can donate at ENOC's 192 fuel service stations throughout the holy month of Ramadan.
The Ramadan food rationing program, Zakat al-Fitr and the project for supporting people of determination and elders will be funded by the donations.
Consistent with the ‘Year of Zayed’ in 2018, the agreement is part of the group’s social corporate responsibility during the fasting month. Source: Emirates News Agency PWKD10052018
- UAE: EPPCO Lubricants Introduces Caltex Lubricants’ New Havoline Coolant
- UAE: ENOC Al Barsha Fuel Service Station Launch
- UAE: ENOC & Raven Energy Sign Aviation Technical & Marketing Services Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Cooperates With Heriot-Watt University For Energy Scholarship
- UAE: ENOC Group Plans Charitable Programs For Ramadan
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix