As per the MoU, customers can donate at ENOC's fuel service stations during Ramadan
As part of the Year of Zayed, Beit Al Khair Society has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ENOC Group to deliver their humanitarian objectives, according to which, customers can donate at ENOC's 192 fuel service stations throughout the holy month of Ramadan.
The Ramadan food rationing program, Zakat al-Fitr and the project for supporting people of determination and elders will be funded by the donations.
Consistent with the ‘Year of Zayed’ in 2018, the agreement is part of the group’s social corporate responsibility during the fasting month. Source: Emirates News Agency PWKD10052018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch