Gulf Oil has decided to sponsor Country 102.5 Street Party, which will be attended by 8,000 of the area's country fans, taking place live outside of Fenway Park each year.
Gulf will promote its sponsorship and mobile app, Gulf Pay, via social media, email, and through on-air commercials on Country 102.5, leading up to the event.
"With Fenway being in our backyard, this sponsorship helps us get country fans and our local business owners excited about the brand and the summer," said Jamie Friesema, Senior Director of Branded Sales at Gulf Oil. "Through our messaging, we are able to provide New England listeners with access to the Lansdowne event and an app that simplifies their daily travel needs."
Through on-site marketing, Gulf will have a presence at the event, and will be promoting the brand, with concertgoers having the opportunity to take part in a number of contests and social media experiences.
"We are excited to have Gulf as a sponsor of the Country 102.5 Street Party. This event has become Boston's real kickoff to summer and the chance to win tickets is the perfect promotion now that the concert has sold out," said David Corey, Program Director. PWKD11052018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’