The amendment have been made to increase the investment attractiveness of Qatari companies
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) has brought about amendments in the company’s Articles of Associations to raise the non-Qatari ownership to 49% of the company share capital and the limits of single shareholder ownership to 1%.
The amendment came in order to give effect to the instructions of Qatar Petroleum to its listed affiliate companies. It was also to take up the request of Qatar Stock Exchange to enhance the investment attractiveness of Qatari companies, after MSCI and a number of international indexing agencies raised the classification of the State of Qatar, to the level of emerging markets, thus becoming the largest emerging market in the region. PWKD12062018
- Qatar: Woqod Reports 35% Surge in Net Profit for H1, 18
- Qatar: AAB Commences Shahaniya Service Center At Woqod Fuel Service Centre
- Qatar: Woqod Fuel Retail Network Expansion Plans
- Qatar: WOQOD Renews Contract Vehicle Inspections With MOI
- Qatar: Woqod Raises International Investment To 49pc Ownership