The agreement helps to enhance ENOC’s jet fuel operations in Nigeria
ENOC and Raven Energy has entered into an aviation technical and marketing services agreement, to support its jet fuel supply operations in Nigeria.
“Today, we supply in excess of 2.8 Million US Gallon of jet fuel per day to a diversified portfolio of clients in the UAE and internationally,” said His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC. “We’ve successfully forged many collaborations and our partnership with Raven Energy is one that we take pride in. We hope to continue exploring future opportunities to elevate the aviation fuel infrastructure, while expanding capabilities in the African market.”
With diversified business operations across various industries, including fuel trading, risk management, human resources consulting, and independent power plants, Raven Energy is part of a multi-national Raven Resources Group.
Adeniyi Makanjuola, Group CEO said that it is a major development for Raven and provides a strategic partnership with a global industry leader that will not only strengthen the infrastructure locally available but will also provide additional cost savings and enhanced productivity by reducing turnaround times.
ENOC, since 1995, has worked with local fuel companies at international airports to supply jet fuel to its customers. Selling more than 60 Million US Gallons (USGs) per year outside the UAE, a steady growth in international sales volumes has been achieved by the Group. PWKD13062018
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’
- ENOC & Enemed MoU To Strengthen Presence in Malta
- ENOC Group & BALUCO GmBH Sign Distributorship Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Collaborates with CDA Supporting 100 Emirati Women
- UAE: Tasjeel Partners with Sharjah Police For New Vehicle Testing Center
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway