The terminal is at its own refinery in Volgograd
Lukoil has opened a new terminal for the loading of bitumen products and lubricants at its wholly-owned refinery in Volgograd.
In order to improve the efficiency of transportation of petroleum products by road and guarantee better services to the company's clients, Lukoil has employed advanced digital technologies and standards, in its innovative project. Hence, automatic authorization of clients, an electronic queuing system and online reservation of fuel products is what the facility offers.
Delivery of bitumen materials by LUKOIL-branded tank trucks is a new service provided by the company. Equipped with electronic security sealing systems, GPS/GLONASS transmitters and cameras, all bitumen carriers of the company's fleet stream videos to a 24/7 control center.
Authenticity of supplied products are guaranteed by the new technologies, protecting customers from unauthorized unloading. PWKD14062018
- Russia: LUKOIL Fuel Residue Recycling Facility Commences Construction
- Russia: LUKOIL Signs Investment Agreement With Avtodor Group
- Russia: Lukoil Completes New Fueling Facility Construction Sheremetyevo
- Russia: OPW Provides Lukoil With Sustainable Solution
- Uzbekistan: LUKOIL First Fuel Service Station Launch
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés