The terminal is at its own refinery in Volgograd
Lukoil has opened a new terminal for the loading of bitumen products and lubricants at its wholly-owned refinery in Volgograd.
In order to improve the efficiency of transportation of petroleum products by road and guarantee better services to the company's clients, Lukoil has employed advanced digital technologies and standards, in its innovative project. Hence, automatic authorization of clients, an electronic queuing system and online reservation of fuel products is what the facility offers.
Delivery of bitumen materials by LUKOIL-branded tank trucks is a new service provided by the company. Equipped with electronic security sealing systems, GPS/GLONASS transmitters and cameras, all bitumen carriers of the company's fleet stream videos to a 24/7 control center.
Authenticity of supplied products are guaranteed by the new technologies, protecting customers from unauthorized unloading. PWKD14062018
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea