Woolworths Group Limited (Woolworths Group) announces that it has been notified by BP Australia that BP will not continue with the proposed purchase of the Fuel business as announced on 28 December 2016.
As a result, the sale agreements, and strategic partnership agreements, entered with BP on 24 December 2016 will no longer be continued by BP.
As previously announced, Woolworths Group is continuing to engage actively with alternative options for its Fuel business. PWKD21062018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks