Woolworths Group Limited (Woolworths Group) announces that it has been notified by BP Australia that BP will not continue with the proposed purchase of the Fuel business as announced on 28 December 2016.
As a result, the sale agreements, and strategic partnership agreements, entered with BP on 24 December 2016 will no longer be continued by BP.
As previously announced, Woolworths Group is continuing to engage actively with alternative options for its Fuel business. PWKD21062018
- Australia: Woolworths ‘Shop And Go’ Technology Trial
- England UK: BP Appoints Jo McDonnell as UK Fleet Sales Manager
- Australia: Woolworths Hires Peter Hearl As Chairman Of Fuel Business
- UK: BP Posts Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Australia: Woolworths Will Donate Fresh Food Profits To Support Drought Hit Farmers
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch