Woolworths Group Limited (Woolworths Group) announces that it has been notified by BP Australia that BP will not continue with the proposed purchase of the Fuel business as announced on 28 December 2016.
As a result, the sale agreements, and strategic partnership agreements, entered with BP on 24 December 2016 will no longer be continued by BP.
As previously announced, Woolworths Group is continuing to engage actively with alternative options for its Fuel business. PWKD21062018
- Mexico: BP Opens First ToGo C-Store
- Australia: EG Group To Acquire Woolworths Fuel Convenience Retail Business
- Nigeria: NNPC & BP Oil Sign PMS Supply Agreement
- India: BP & RIL Together Will Set Up 2,000 Fuel Service Stations
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program