Matrix Capital Markets Group, Inc. (Matrix) has declared the sale of NEMO Oil Company, d/b/a New England Motor Oil (NEMO) to a subsidiary of a publicly-traded company.
John Pluck, founder of NEMO said, “We are excited to enter this next chapter for NEMO. The overlapping footprint between our business and the acquirer’s will certainly benefit our collective customer bases for years to come. Perhaps most importantly, we are overjoyed that our valued employees will be retained by the acquirer.”
Serving as exclusive financial advisor to NEMO, Matrix, provided valuation advisory, marketing the business through a confidential, structured sale process, and negotiation of the transaction. Leading the transaction was David Shoulders, Managing Director, William O’Flaherty, Vice President, as well as Robbie Nickle, Associate.
Mr. Pluck remarked about the services that Matrix was able to run an expedited and efficient process that yielded an excellent outcome for their family and the business. Sincere appreciation was extended towards the efforts of David, William, and Robbie.
Mr. Shoulders added that they were thrilled to have been engaged by the Pluck family to assist them in the sale of their business. They’re pleased to have found an outcome that met all of the shareholders’ objectives. PWKD04072018
- USA: Matrix Announces Successful Sale of Brabham On 34 E-Z Shop C-Stores
- USA: Matrix Guides Sale Of Polsinello Fuels Inc.’s Commercial Fuels Business
- USA: Matrix Capital Guides Sale Of Crenco’s C-Stores & Truck Stop
- USA: Matrix Capital Celebrating 30 years of Business
- USA: Matrix Closes Sale Of Jet-Pep, Inc. & Bama Terminaling
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks