Phoenix Petroleum, leading independent fuel company, is continuing to build and open more fuel service stations in key areas nationwide, boosting its retail presence.
The brand’s clean, modern, and sleek look will feature the new stations offering Phoenix’s upgraded fuels, which will be powered with Phoenix PULSE Technology—a fuel additive with advanced cleaning and protection properties for enhanced power and acceleration. High quality and high performance fuels will be the result of the innovative formulation, which will be at par with the majors but offered at the best value.
Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Albert Fadullon, said, “We are bringing our retail stations closer to where most motorists are, as we aspire to be an indispensable partner of Filipinos in their journeys.”
Entrepreneurs will be offered plenty of business opportunities, owing to the company’s expansion. Interested dealers who want to own or operate a fuel service station with a growing brand with complementary businesses will be offered these new fuel service station by Phoenix.
The wide array of offerings of the Phoenix group can be made use of by dealers. There are opportunities to grow the business by distributing lubricants and Phoenix SUPER LPG, aside from fuels. By franchising a FamilyMart outlet, business partners may also venture into convenience store retailing
Fadullon promised their business partners that as the fastest-growing fuel company in the country today, they would help them grow their business further and farther by providing them with more opportunities, so they, too, can expand their reach and provide more Filipinos with quality options at the best value. PWKD05072018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Increases Services To Cebu Pacific Air
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards
- Philippines: Fuel At Phoenix Fuel Stations To Win Sarah G Concert Tickets
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Makes Fuel Retail Network Expansion
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum & CNOOC Gas and Power LNG Project MoU
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks