Dr.-Ing. Martin Daniel has been officially appointed as the new Managing Director of Hectronic AG, Switzerland.
Born and raised in Germany, Daniel completed his studies in mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt and subsequently obtained his doctorate from the same faculty. He has lived with his wife in Switzerland for around twenty years.
His professional career ranges from project and development management, various positions as a managing director, the establishment of a joint venture through to the strategic reorientation of a corporate group. As such, Daniel has been able to develop a broad range of competences from which Hectronic AG will benefit in the future.
Martin Daniel stated, “I am looking forward to my new area of responsibility and the task of bringing Hectronic AG forward with my team, my goal is to equip the company for future challenges and to lead it to further success.” PWKD09072018
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch