Dr.-Ing. Martin Daniel has been officially appointed as the new Managing Director of Hectronic AG, Switzerland.
Born and raised in Germany, Daniel completed his studies in mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt and subsequently obtained his doctorate from the same faculty. He has lived with his wife in Switzerland for around twenty years.
His professional career ranges from project and development management, various positions as a managing director, the establishment of a joint venture through to the strategic reorientation of a corporate group. As such, Daniel has been able to develop a broad range of competences from which Hectronic AG will benefit in the future.
Martin Daniel stated, “I am looking forward to my new area of responsibility and the task of bringing Hectronic AG forward with my team, my goal is to equip the company for future challenges and to lead it to further success.” PWKD09072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks