Motorists of Gerehu suburb in Moresby North-West of National Capital District no longer need to drive further for fuel services, as it is now available right next door.
Amin Rahman of Bangledesh origin, a naturalized citizen, is the owner of the business who started from a humble beginning in Port Moresby, 21-years ago into now a multi-million company and has ventured into varied businesses. The state-of-the-art facility was built from a Bank South Pacific loan.
After buying off what used to be TST shop, the Bismillah group of companies have dominated the shops in Gerehu.
Governor Parkop said that the company owner’s journey should become the lesson of the city residents.
He also said that only if fiscal discipline takes the center stage in personal budgets will the government’s aspirations on SME empowerment and growth be fully materialized.
The facility is expected to give a facelift to the suburb. Source: Legend FM PWKD10072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks