Ivan Petrov from Plovdiv, a small business owner for air conditioning and ventilation systems, who owns a ClubSmart loyalty card, has won the car, which is a reward for his loyalty to Shell fuels.
Shell and ClubSmart promotional game, which has been running for the past 3 months, has drawn the winner for BMW X2.
A recognition of Shell's customers for their loyalty, the ClubSmart program gives them the opportunity to accumulate points for each liter of refuel or store purchase. Collected points can be used to discount the price of fuel or be exchanged for exclusive gifts and offers from partners.
The loyalty card frequently brings impressive rewards to its owners. ClubSmart, this year delighted several hundred loyal customers with awards from BMW.
Ivan regularly uses Shell V-Power fuels, firstly because of its economy, and secondly because of the high quality. Regular independent checks are made on all brand fuels to ensure their quality in every Shell site.
Shell and BMW have been partnering successfully in recent years. The Bavarian concern announced Shell as the only recommended supplier of premium motor fuel for BMW M cars worldwide. BMW recommends Shell V-Power diesel and fuel as specially formulated for peak performance and best engine performance. PWKD13072018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés