Ivan Petrov from Plovdiv, a small business owner for air conditioning and ventilation systems, who owns a ClubSmart loyalty card, has won the car, which is a reward for his loyalty to Shell fuels.
Shell and ClubSmart promotional game, which has been running for the past 3 months, has drawn the winner for BMW X2.
A recognition of Shell's customers for their loyalty, the ClubSmart program gives them the opportunity to accumulate points for each liter of refuel or store purchase. Collected points can be used to discount the price of fuel or be exchanged for exclusive gifts and offers from partners.
The loyalty card frequently brings impressive rewards to its owners. ClubSmart, this year delighted several hundred loyal customers with awards from BMW.
Ivan regularly uses Shell V-Power fuels, firstly because of its economy, and secondly because of the high quality. Regular independent checks are made on all brand fuels to ensure their quality in every Shell site.
Shell and BMW have been partnering successfully in recent years. The Bavarian concern announced Shell as the only recommended supplier of premium motor fuel for BMW M cars worldwide. BMW recommends Shell V-Power diesel and fuel as specially formulated for peak performance and best engine performance. PWKD13072018
- Russia: Shell Awarded Media Manager 2018 Celebrating 125th Anniversary
- Austria: Shell Fuel Service Station Offers Dog Wash Along With Car Wash
- USA: Openbay Secures Series A Financing For The Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Oman: Shell Oman Presents Shell V-Power Fuel With Dynaflex Technology
- Argentina: Volkswagen Awards Shell To Provide Filling In Plant With Innovative Products
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks