Ivan Petrov from Plovdiv, a small business owner for air conditioning and ventilation systems, who owns a ClubSmart loyalty card, has won the car, which is a reward for his loyalty to Shell fuels.
Shell and ClubSmart promotional game, which has been running for the past 3 months, has drawn the winner for BMW X2.
A recognition of Shell's customers for their loyalty, the ClubSmart program gives them the opportunity to accumulate points for each liter of refuel or store purchase. Collected points can be used to discount the price of fuel or be exchanged for exclusive gifts and offers from partners.
The loyalty card frequently brings impressive rewards to its owners. ClubSmart, this year delighted several hundred loyal customers with awards from BMW.
Ivan regularly uses Shell V-Power fuels, firstly because of its economy, and secondly because of the high quality. Regular independent checks are made on all brand fuels to ensure their quality in every Shell site.
Shell and BMW have been partnering successfully in recent years. The Bavarian concern announced Shell as the only recommended supplier of premium motor fuel for BMW M cars worldwide. BMW recommends Shell V-Power diesel and fuel as specially formulated for peak performance and best engine performance. PWKD13072018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea