Phoenix Petroleum expands its services to Cebu Pacific Air to 17 domestic airports, it continues its decade-long partnership with the country’s leading carrier.
Phoenix Petroleum was recently granted the contract by Cebu Pacific to provide into-plane services in Bacolod, Dumaguete, and soon in Mactan airports. This is apart from the fuel storage and bridging services Phoenix currently provides them.
Cebu Pacific is also being serviced by Phoenix Petroleum Pacific in Roxas Airport in Capiz and in San Jose airport, the first airport it is serving in Luzon. Phoenix Petroleum’s total number of domestic airports served has been increased to 17 with these two new additional airports increase.
Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Albert Fadullon, said, “We thank Cebu Pacific for their continued trust in Phoenix Petroleum, and are proud to be their partner in helping fuel their passengers’ journeys one flight at a time. We look forward to serving Cebu Pacific in more destinations as we aspire to be the Filipinos’ indispensable partner in their journeys.”
Since 2005, Phoenix Petroleum has been the exclusive logistics provider of Cebu Pacific in Mindanao providing hauling and into-plane services when the fuel company was just starting in Davao City. The two in January, companies renewed their supply agreement for jet fuel through Phoenix’s subsidiary, Subic Petroleum Trading & Transport Phils, Inc.
Phoenix Petroleum is presently among the country’s top three providers of fuel to a wide range of commercial and industrial businesses in power, marine, manufacturing, transportation, aviation, and other industries. Engaged in the trading and marketing of refined fuel products, including liquefied petroleum gas and lubricants; operation of depots and storage facilities; hauling and into-plane services; and trading and supply, it is also the fastest-growing fuel company in the Philippines. PWKD16072018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Net Income Increases 59% In 1H 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Exhibits At Franchise Asia Philippines 2018
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum’s Pinoy Tsuper Hero Earns Philippine Quill Awards
- Philippines: Phoenix Petroleum Expands Footprint
- Philippines: Fuel At Phoenix Fuel Stations To Win Sarah G Concert Tickets
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.