Helge Lund and Pamela Daley has joined as non-executive directors of the board of BP plc.
BP has earlier announced that Helge Lund would, on 1 September, join the board as a non-executive director, becoming chairman on 1 January 2019 when Carl-HenricSvanberg steps down. The timing of his succession to chairman will not be affected even though, Mr. Lund has been able to join the board earlier.
Pamela Daley has vast senior global business and board experience. She spent a large part of her career with the General Electric Company (GE), and has held roles which include senior advisor to the chairman and senior vice president of corporate business development.
BP chairman Carl-HenricSvanberg said, “Pamela’s extensive experience in international business development, transactions and corporate strategy at a global level make her a superb addition to BP’s board. And I am pleased that Helge has been able to join the board earlier than first expected. I look forward to working with them both through my remaining time on the board.” PWKD31072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.