India Oil fuel retail is developing alternative fuel payment for customers with the trial of 'Digital India Program'
In order to roll out this facility, Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) has teamed up with Oxigen Micro Agency and IDFC bank. Two Micro ATM machines have already been installed by IOCL under 'Digital India Program', in Bhopal, with proposals to expand the facility to other places across the country in the next couple of months. Allowing the owner to accept the payments from several modes other than cash, Oxigen Micro ATM machine is a point of sale machine which enables payment through credit card, debit card, UPI, BHIM Aadhaar pay Bharat QR code and UPI. Source: ET-IN PWKD08082018
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea