Fuel Station Brand, G500 Network has announced the appointment of Luz María Gutiérrez as the new Director General.
"I am excited to join a company whose value proposition and growth have become the reference of service stations in Mexico. The trust placed in me by the Board of Directors will translate into work and leadership to consolidate the company with a focus on the development of people and position the brand as the best and most reliable in the market, " said Gutiérrez.
Gutiérrez will lead the expansion of the company that at present, has more than 210 stations in 19 states of the country and aims to close 2018 with 500 fuel stations. The development of new independent brand groups such as G500 to Mexico has snatched more than 21% of the fuel market from the Pemex franchise. The companies that entered Mexico fight for a market that is worth more than 440,000 million pesos (mdp) per year. Luz Maria Gutierrez previously headed up Petro 7 as CEO for over 5 years. Source: Onexpo PWKD09082018
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea