Gazpromneft-Lubricants increased sales of premium lubricants by 20 percent year-on-year in 1H 2018, to 319,000 tonnes from 143,000 tonnes.
Reaching 24,400 tonnes, sales of flagship G-Energy branded lubricants also increased. In 1H 2018, sales abroad increased up 13 percent year-on-year to 110,000 tonnes. With supplies commencing in Tanzania and Singapore, new markets were also opened.
75 countries across the world have access to Gazprom Neft lubricants currently. Businesses in industry and agriculture, as well as shipping companies and motorists, in Italy, Hungary, Greece, Egypt, China, India, Colombia and elsewhere use products under the G-Energy, G-Profi, Gazpromneft and Gazpromneft Ocean brands.
There was an increase of 23 percent year-on-year sales in Russia during this period totaling 210,000 tonnes. The driving force behind sales on the domestic market being the wider distribution network, proactive marketing, and technical support, with a further effect being felt through the company’s involvement in import substitution.
Alexander Trukhan, CEO, Gazpromneft-Lubricants, said “This growth in sales of premium products is a key indicator of the effectiveness of our activities, including abroad. Expanding our presence internationally is one of the company’s main priorities. We have, from the very beginning, set ourselves the objective of becoming a major industry player, and now have all the resources we need to join the Top-10 global lubricants producers.” PWKD06092018
- Russia: Gazprom Neft Presents Robotic Fueling At Sheremetyevo Airport
- Russia: Gazprom Neft & Yandex.Taxi Drivers Remote Digital Health Screening Launch
- Russia: Gazpromneft-Aero Signs Contracts With Major International Airlines
- Russia: Gazprom Neft ‘G-Drive 100’ High Tech Premium Fuel Launch
- Russia: Gazprom Neft Reviews Petroleum Sales
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea