The extension is for another three years, till 2022
Shell has announced that it has entered into an extension agreement, renewing its status as BMW AG’s only recommended supplier for aftermarket engine fuels in EMEA for a further three years till end 2022. This is for all BMW Group brands; BMW, BMW i, BMW M, MINI, BMW Motorrad and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
The three-year extension implies that premium BMW engine fuels manufactured by Shell will continue to be available to customers at BMW’s dealer network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
As a result of the partnership, Shell will continue to produce and supply BMW’s branded engine fuels, meeting the latest BMW engine specifications. Shell’s PurePlus Technology, a breakthrough technology will include these fuels, where base oil is produced using a patented process in which natural gas is converted to base oil, also known as gas-to-liquid (GTL) technology.
Patrick Carré, Vice President Global Key Accounts of Shell Global Commercial, said, “We are very honored to work with BMW and supply them with premium engine fuels featuring our cutting-edge technology. We look forward to further strengthen the collaboration as we move forward in our commercial and technical relationships.” PWKD07092018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch