The extension is for another three years, till 2022
Shell has announced that it has entered into an extension agreement, renewing its status as BMW AG’s only recommended supplier for aftermarket engine fuels in EMEA for a further three years till end 2022. This is for all BMW Group brands; BMW, BMW i, BMW M, MINI, BMW Motorrad and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
The three-year extension implies that premium BMW engine fuels manufactured by Shell will continue to be available to customers at BMW’s dealer network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
As a result of the partnership, Shell will continue to produce and supply BMW’s branded engine fuels, meeting the latest BMW engine specifications. Shell’s PurePlus Technology, a breakthrough technology will include these fuels, where base oil is produced using a patented process in which natural gas is converted to base oil, also known as gas-to-liquid (GTL) technology.
Patrick Carré, Vice President Global Key Accounts of Shell Global Commercial, said, “We are very honored to work with BMW and supply them with premium engine fuels featuring our cutting-edge technology. We look forward to further strengthen the collaboration as we move forward in our commercial and technical relationships.” PWKD07092018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea