With the smartphone app, drivers can order a fill-up with just a button
If it means never having to visit a fuel service station again, busy Canadians could be willing to pay more to fuel up their vehicles is what a couple of Alberta entrepreneurs are betting on.
No matter where they are in the city, customers are enabled by the startup Sure Fuel to sign into a smartphone app and order a fill-up at the touch of a button. A truck will show up to deliver the fuel after the driver has left the fuel tank unlocked. The cost of fuel will be no more than the average price of fuel in the local area.
Co-founder Maxwell Bracey, said “We are always topping you up. We're really trying to eliminate your need to go to the fuel station."
For a one-time fill-up, Sure Fuel plans to charge $10, while for unlimited service, $40 per month. $480will be the cost of an annual membership. Source: CTVN PWKD11092018
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea