With the smartphone app, drivers can order a fill-up with just a button
If it means never having to visit a fuel service station again, busy Canadians could be willing to pay more to fuel up their vehicles is what a couple of Alberta entrepreneurs are betting on.
No matter where they are in the city, customers are enabled by the startup Sure Fuel to sign into a smartphone app and order a fill-up at the touch of a button. A truck will show up to deliver the fuel after the driver has left the fuel tank unlocked. The cost of fuel will be no more than the average price of fuel in the local area.
Co-founder Maxwell Bracey, said “We are always topping you up. We're really trying to eliminate your need to go to the fuel station."
For a one-time fill-up, Sure Fuel plans to charge $10, while for unlimited service, $40 per month. $480will be the cost of an annual membership. Source: CTVN PWKD11092018
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch