Dover announced that the Company will showcase multiple businesses at the National Association of Convenience Stores Trade Show and Petroleum Equipment Institute Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 7-10, 2018.
With nearly 25,000 attendees last year, the NACS Show and PEI Convention is the premier convenience and retail fueling industry event of the year and the largest of its kind in the United States.
Dover's businesses participating at this year's show include: OPW, Blackmer, Dover Fueling Solutions ("DFS"), Dover Food Retail and Unified Brands. Attendees at this year's events can expect these businesses to display and demo the latest innovations, including:
- OPW: A global leader in fluid-handling solutions, OPW will display the latest innovations in retail fueling and car wash solutions. These leading-edge innovations include: cleaner fueling nozzles featuring true dripless spout technology and diesel capture technology; EPA-compliant, testable products compatible with the four major regulatory test requirements for new and existing Underground Storage Tank (UST) systems; watertight solutions designed to prevent water intrusion into USTs through spill containers, piping, conduits, tank and dispenser sumps; the Tandem Surfline highlighting in-bay automatic design with a soft-touch machine providing an exceptional wash experience incorporating an overhead design that creates a wide-open, easy-to-use wash bay from OPW's PDQ Manufacturing; and the innovative CivaCommand system, by OPW's Civacon brand, which integrates all tank-truck loading and unloading information, including overfill prevention, crossover prevention, air controls, security and productivity, into a seamless touchscreen interface.
- Blackmer: Also located within the OPW exhibit will be Blackmer, part of Dover's PSG, which will be featuring its full line of sliding vane pumps developed for a wide range of applications such as Diesel Exhaust Fluid pumping and truck mounted pumping for transfer of many petroleum products.
- Dover Fueling Solutions: DFS, a part of Dover that delivers advanced fuel dispensing equipment, electronic systems and payment, fleet systems, automatic tank gauging and wetstock management, will display its entire portfolio of products and solutions at NACS 2018. The Company will place a strong focus on their offering of a complete EMV® solution for their customers.
- EMV is the global standard created by EuroPay, Mastercard and Visa that secures card transactions by authenticating debit or credit cards, verifying the cardholder and authorizing the transaction. The major benefit of EMV technology is a reduction in fraud. Instances of such fraud continue to increase at pay-at-the-pump on dispensing units that do not have the upgraded security. DFS is encouraging retailers to act with urgency to upgrade their equipment now to alleviate foreseen issues with industry technician shortages as the October 1, 2020 deadline approaches for EMV compliance.
- Dover Food Retail and Unified Brands: The DFS booth will also bring together the brands of Dover Food Retail, Hillphoenix and Anthony, along with Unified Brands. This group will showcase how they work together to provide a complete end-to-end solution for fuel retailing and food operations. Dover Food Retail will feature its Interactive Convenience Store 360 Panorama presentation where viewers can experience DFS and Dover Food Retail products and solutions that are used both inside and outside of a convenience store environment. The viewer can move through the inside of the virtual store to see Hillphoenix display cases and Anthony door systems, go into the virtual back room to see the Hillphoenix Powerwall power system, and climb the virtual ladder to see the new Hillphoenix AdaptaPak distributed refrigeration system on the roof. DFS fueling dispensers, wetstock management and point-of-sale systems will also be visualized. Additionally, Unified Brands will be featuring its new Augmented Reality product experience. Team members will also show attendees how to download the Unified Brands Product app so designers and operators can review products during the design and planning process.
Convenience stores remain a strong area of focus and growth for Dover. According to NACS, the U.S. convenience store industry, with more than 154,000 stores nationwide selling fuel, food and merchandise, serves 160 million customers daily—half of the U.S. population. PWKD08102018
- USA: Dover Opens Digital Labs In Greater Boston Area
- *USA: Petroleum Wholesale Selects Dover Fueling Solutions As Wetstock Management Provider
- H. John Gilbertson Jr. Joins Dover's Board As Independent Director
- Blackmer® Celebrates 115 Years In The Fuel Retail Industry
- DFS Dundee Facility Awarded the Highest ISO OHS Management Certification