Emphasizing the concept that the consumer can have more peace of mind after moving to a fuel retail network, Petrobras is launching its new national advertising campaign, with a strong presence in the media, in multiple platforms.
Gustavo Ferro, Executive Communication Manager at Petrobras said, "The ads present light and fun situations inside a vehicle, demonstrating that after going through a Petrobras station, it will be just the way. The stations are presented as daily partners, who value good service and the quality of their products."
In order to endorse products and services offered on the network, the campaign was also thought of as "umbrella" promoting mainly Petrobras Grid fuel, convenience stores BR Mania and Lubrax lubricants line.
The campaign is signed by the NBS agency which plans to have six 30-second films that will be newscast on open TV, on video channels on the internet and social networks. PWKD18042017
Latest from PWKD
- Malaysia: Petronas Presents Improved Mornings@Mesra
- Australia: Vodafone’s Evolution Signifies Customer Choice & Freedom
- USA: Excentus Launches Loyalty Programs Exclusively For C-Stores
- Mexico: Total To Launch Bonjour Convenience Stores At Fuel Service Stations
- Dominican Republic: Anadegas Supports Selling LPG & Liquid Fuels In Same Space