The divestment of Ponceano and Guayaquil ELOT fuel service stations has already been completed in early April.
Petroecuador and Dicomtriz S.A. has signed the deed of purchase and sale of the Amazonas fuel service station in the presence of José Luis Cortázar, General Manager of EP Petroecuador. Amazon fuel service station was given to Dicomtriz for $10'561,332.31, Ponceano to Distripetrol S.A. for $4'200,000.00 and Guayaquil ELOT to Construcciones y Servicios C. LTDA. For $7,000,000.00. The divestment of Ponceano and Guayaquil ELOT fuel service stations has already been done in early April. PWKD19042017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Vodafone’s Evolution Signifies Customer Choice & Freedom
- USA: Excentus Launches Loyalty Programs Exclusively For C-Stores
- Mexico: Total To Launch Bonjour Convenience Stores At Fuel Service Stations
- Dominican Republic: Anadegas Supports Selling LPG & Liquid Fuels In Same Space
- Ghana: EPA To Shut Non-Compliant LPG & Fuel Service Stations