Alliance is to jointly evaluate opportunities in Brazil and abroad
Petrobras and CNPC announce that Petrobras President Pedro Parente and CNPC Vice President and President of PetroChina, Mr. Wang Dongjin, signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Beijing to begin negotiations on a strategic partnership .
Based on this Memorandum of Understanding, the companies undertake to jointly evaluate opportunities in Brazil and abroad in key areas of mutual interest, benefiting from their capabilities and experiences in all segments of the oil and gas chain, including Potential structuring of financing.
For Petrobras, the realization of partnerships is an important strategy of the 2017-2021 Business and Management Plan. Strategic partnerships have the potential benefits of sharing risks, increasing the capacity of investments in the oil and gas chain, technological exchange and strengthening of corporate governance.
For CNPC, the partnership with Petrobras reinforces its interest in investing and increasing its activities in Brazil. PWKD06072017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day