The Petrobras Board of Directors has approved the initial public offer (IPO) of shares in fully-owned subsidiary Petrobras Distribuidora S.A. (BR).
In line with the best practices of corporate governance, this move is aimed at listing BR on the special securities segment of B3. Pursuant to the applicable legislation, all the necessary formalities to launch the IPO will be subject to the approval of in-house authorities of both Petrobras and BR, and the examination and approval of the respective regulatory authorities. PWKD13072017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day