The agreement gives Terpel key jet fuel supply contract for the national airline for eight months.
A commercial agreement has been signed between Terpel and Avianca, according to which, Terpel will meet all the jet fuel requirements for Avianca and will run until April 30, 2018. The agreement has been approved for $ 728,000 million.
"We became the main ally of the airline industry for the transportation of passengers, cargo and military aviation in the country. For over 40 years, we have supplied JET A1 and Avgas fuel at 20 Colombian airports," says Terpel.
Supplying 635 aircrafts per day through the precise coordination of 85 supply vehicles, Terpel presently mobilizes 455,000 gallons of fuel in the country's air terminals. Source: Portafolio PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day