President of Petropar, Eddie Jara presented the budget plans of the company for the year 2018.
Services provided by the energy company to citizens, such as fuel service stations, promotion of "Nande Gas" product and lubricants, has been planned to be expanded which would bring a gross income of approximately US $ 1 to 2 million.
Petropar has, at present, 90 fuel service stations with a target of 120 to be completed over the coming months. The company is making sure that construction of fuel service stations is where people most need them to be. An increase in the cost of diesel was ruled out, since there was sufficient reserve that was acquired a while back. Likewise, he indicated that there would also be no variation in liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
As for the Nande Gas, the mobile transport brand of LPG, it is envisaged that more local service stations that have this service will be enabled. "The popular Nande Gas, is the mobile tanker vehicle that runs through the neighborhoods and cities will be furhter developed in 2018." PetrolWorld reported the launch of the Nande Gas Brand and service in April 2017. Source: Diputados PWKD13102017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre