ExxonMobil, as part of the investment that Combured has with it, will roll out its third Mobil fuel service station in San Luis Potosí, being the first fuel service station in the country that will open with the standards set by Mobil.
The new fuel service station will not be a re-branding, but will be the first service station in which Mobil and Combured will attract a virgin market, where the image will be completely new from the start.
Combured had recently received the recognition of Super Empresas 2018 from Expansión magazine. This is in addition to the distinctive Great Place To Work 2018, as the best companies to work for in Mexico. Source: El Solde San Luis PWKD07062018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.