Shell is set to launch its new fuel payment mode for mobile devices.
Current trials are taking place in an selection of Fuel Service Stations before being extended to the entire network. By means of an application, the procedure is specified and in order to cancel the amount, a QR ticket needs to be scanned that the station attendant gives after loading the fuel and confirming the purchase information in the app. For Shell it is part of a policy to offer the latest payment technology to its customer base in Argentina. Source: Surtidores PWKD30082018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement