Current CEO Hank Heithaus retires in Sept.
Heithaus said, "We have experienced great growth over my time here, as the company has grown from 414 million gallons to over 1.2 billion gallons. I think that there is a bright future for Empire."
Dewbre was CEO of Susser Petroleum Partners LP before joining CST's board.
Dewbre said, "I am excited to join Empire and look forward to continuing to build a team focused on serving customers and the continued growth of our business."
Nandit Gandhi, Chairman of the board of managers for Empire said, "We would like to thank Hank for his dedication to Empire over his tenure and are very proud of his contributions to Empire. In addition, we are very excited to have Rocky join Empire as its new leader." Source: CSN PWKD11072017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day