The decision to build another CNG station displays the company’s commitment to the environment
Waste-collection and recycling company, Athens Services has chosen Love’s Trillium CNG, to design, build and maintain a CNG station for its fleet of refuse haulers, as part of its commitment to converting more of its fleet to alternative fuel vehicles, in order to provide service in the cleanest, quietest and most environmentally friendly manner possible.
“Partnering with Trillium to build a new CNG station was needed for Athens to provide the best service to certain zones in the city of Los Angeles. The new station will allow our drivers to fuel in the most efficient way and avoid taking vehicles miles away to another fueling facility. We’ve worked with Trillium on other projects, and we know they provide a quality product,” said Marty Mitchell, director of maintenance for Athens Services.
“We understand companies in California emphasize alternative fueling solutions to meet state mandates of reducing greenhouse fuel emissions by 2020,” said Bill Cashmareck, managing director of Trillium CNG. “We are honored to help Athens Services with its goal of converting more vehicles to CNG by providing top-notch equipment and services.” PWKD28072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner