He will serve as a member of the Technology and Operations and Governance committees
Stephen J. Gold has been appointed to the Board of Directors of World Fuel Services Corporation.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Steve to our board. We believe his vast experience in technology will prove invaluable on our journey to grow our technology offerings, digitize our business, and drive internal efficiencies, creating value for our customers in the global energy, logistics and payments marketplaces,” said Michael J. Kasbar, chairman and chief executive officer.
At present, Mr. Gold is the Executive Vice President Technology and Operations Innovation, Chief Information Officer for CVS Health Corporation (“CVS”), which he has been serving since July 2012. He holds has more than 30 years of information systems management experience. He served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Avaya, Inc., prior to joining CVS. PWKD06102017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner