The CNG station is expected by February 2018, bringing the total CNG station network to 20
A North American renewable natural gas (RNG) producer and marketer, AMP Americas, has broken ground on a new public-access amp CNG fueling station, with US Foods serving as the station’s anchor fleet. The station has just been awarded a Carbon Intensity (CI) score of -254.94 gCO2e/MJ by California’s Air Resources Board (CARB).
The fast-fill CNG station will have two dual-hose dispensers serving two lanes, and will fuel US Foods’ Buda-based fleet of 50 CNG trucks.
Grant Zimmerman, CEO at AMP Americas, said “We are proud to partner with one of the country’s largest foodservice distributors and to help US Foods improve air quality with a much cleaner, more cost effective, domestic fuel. Support from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has been instrumental in helping us bring this station to Buda.” Source: NGV PWKD12122017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre