Celebrating the grassroots racing community by providing sponsorship opportunities for amateur racers, leading worldwide supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive service, Valvoline Inc., has launched its Fast Track to Fame contest.
Heidi Matheys, Valvoline chief marketing officer, “Amateur racers demonstrate their passion and pursuit of excellence every time they race, and Valvoline wants to celebrate those values through Fast Track to Fame.We believe in the ‘Never Idle’ spirit and we are looking for someone who lives it.’
The grand prize package is valued at up to $50,000 in cash and prizes.Valvoline has invited grassroots racers from asphalt, dirt, motorcycle, snow and a variety of other classifications to enter for the chance to win. Driven by public voting and judged criteria and housed on TeamValvoline.com/FastTrack., the contest will operate in two rounds.
Incremental prizes including cash and Valvoline productwill be given to the three runners-up. PWKD20022018
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés