ExxonMobil launched Exxon Mobil Rewards+™, a new loyalty program that will enable customers to earn and redeem points on fuel, car washes and convenience store purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil fuel service stations across the United States.
The Exxon Mobil Rewards+ program is unique because it includes convenience store purchases, further enhancing customers’ benefits and experiences beyond the offerings of competing programs.
“Exxon Mobil Rewards+ is designed to be flexible to meet the evolving needs and expectations of our customers,” said Eric Carmichael, fuels marketing manager, ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company. “By managing our own proprietary loyalty program, we have the ability to make enhancements and add partners as we continue to grow the program.”
Exxon and Mobil customers who participated in the previous Plenti program and meet the eligibility criteria will receive a new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card in the mail. Unused Plenti points will be matched by the new program after registration. To be eligible, Exxon and Mobil customers must be fully enrolled Plenti members who have not opted out of data sharing with partners and enrolled in Plenti through Exxon or Mobil or shopped at an Exxon or Mobil branded station between June 2017 and July 2018.
In addition to earning 100 bonus points for registering their new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ cards, program members will receive additional savings for the first 30 days by earning 15 points per gallon. This special promotion will end Dec. 31, 2018. After the first 30 days, members will earn 3 points per gallon on fuel and 2 points for every $1 they spend on convenience store items and car washes. Members will continue to receive special bonus point offers throughout the year. Every 100 points earned translates to $1 in savings that members may redeem at participating Exxon and Mobil fuel service stations.
ExxonMobil has also integrated its popular Speedpass+ app with the new loyalty program. Speedpass+ customers can continue to pay for fuel and manage their rewards from their mobile device.
Customers can pick up a card at any participating station, register online at www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com, or register through the Speedpass+ app. Speedpass+ is available for iPhone® and Android™ devices as a free download. Consumers will be able to redeem points once the card has been registered. The new card must be registered to take full advantage of the program’s benefits. PWKD12072018
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- ExxonMobil Completes PT Federal Karyatama Acquisition
- Singapore: ExxonMobil Starts Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin, Halobutyl Production
- Mexico: ExxonMobil Expands Network In Bajío region
- Mexico: ExxonMobil Fuel Retail Expansion Continues With 3rd Launch
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway