CyberFuels Inc., wholly owned subsidiary of EncounterCare solutions (ECSL) is getting ready to open a new Research, Sales and Marketing office in Michigan, which will commence work from August 1, 2018.
The center situated in proximity to key industry leaders in the automotive and trucking industry will not only be very helpful in continuing with the company’s product Research and Development, but also in their global marketing initiatives.
An automotive industry expert has been appointed by CyberFuels to manage the facility. With over 30 years’ experience in the automotive industry, the new Director of research has over 20 patents in various automotive technologies to his credit. PWKD19072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.