CyberFuels Inc., wholly owned subsidiary of EncounterCare solutions (ECSL) is getting ready to open a new Research, Sales and Marketing office in Michigan, which will commence work from August 1, 2018.
The center situated in proximity to key industry leaders in the automotive and trucking industry will not only be very helpful in continuing with the company’s product Research and Development, but also in their global marketing initiatives.
An automotive industry expert has been appointed by CyberFuels to manage the facility. With over 30 years’ experience in the automotive industry, the new Director of research has over 20 patents in various automotive technologies to his credit. PWKD19072018
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway