Pilot Flying J’s Fleet card program will now be jointly developed using EFS’s technology.
EFS has signed a multi-year private label processing agreement with Pilot Flying. Pilot Flying J’s Fleet card program will now be jointly developed using EFS’s technology. Pilot Flying J will also be provided by EFS with a robust payments system that comprises of mobile applications, processing, billing functions and customer service support for Pilot Flying J’s proprietary Fleet Card customers.
Mitch Steenrod, senior vice president and chief financial officer, Pilot Flying J said, “We have had a great relationship with EFS, and we are looking forward to expanding our work together. EFS’ technology, ability to innovate, and level of service made this an easy decision for us because their card technology allows us to better serve our Fleet Card guests today and as we continue to grow in the future. The convenience and security of our guests are top priorities with every opportunity we have to serve them and with every swipe of a payment.”
Scott Phillips, senior vice president and general manager, EFS said, “We are excited to expand our relationship with Pilot Flying J, which will enable us to further leverage our proprietary technology together.” PWKD02052017
Latest from PWKD
- Malaysia: Petronas Presents Improved Mornings@Mesra
- Australia: Vodafone’s Evolution Signifies Customer Choice & Freedom
- USA: Excentus Launches Loyalty Programs Exclusively For C-Stores
- Mexico: Total To Launch Bonjour Convenience Stores At Fuel Service Stations
- Dominican Republic: Anadegas Supports Selling LPG & Liquid Fuels In Same Space