OPW designs, manufactures, tests and provides components and products to protect the environment and the consumer at retail fueling sites for conventional and alternative fuels.
OPW is a global leader in fully integrated fluid handling, management, monitoring and control solutions for the safe and efficient handling of critical petroleum-derived fluids from the refinery to the commercial and retail points of consumption, including loading systems, rail and transport tank truck equipment, tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems, valves and fittings, underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping, fuel dispensing products, including swivels, breakaways, industrial and automatic dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, and alternative fuels, and clean energy fuelling nozzles and accessories for LPG, Hydrogen and CNG. OPW has more than 3850+ employees with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Brazil, China and India and sales around the world. OPW is part of the Fluids segment of Dover.
Photo: OPW stand at PetrolWorld supporting Expo www.fuelsexpo.com
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner