The awardees will be inducted during the Car Wash Show Europe 2017
Lex, Renè and the late Ton Peters, owners of ANAC Carwash, will be inducted into the Car Wash Hall of Fame during Car Wash Show Europe 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, declared the International Carwash Association.
Currently managing some of the most innovative car wash locations in the world, the Peters build from what was an ancillary service at one fuel service station, actively seeking out the best ideas from American and European car wash operators. ANAC's focus on the customer experience has been their prime focus.
A long-time member of BOVAG, the Dutch car wash association, ANAC has been a leader in the Dutch car wash community. With the aim to ensure that the legacy and focus on innovation will survive well into the future, the third generation of the Peters family is working in ANAC Group. Source: ICA PWKD08092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day