Sam joined Pinnacle in 2005 and oversees Pinnacle’s Central and South America operations
Leader in point of sale, mobile, and loyalty technology, The Pinnacle Corporation (Pinnacle) has stated the promotion of Sam Davis to Vice President of Global Operations.
“It has been a great privilege working at Pinnacle for the last 12 years with extremely talented people, from the top to the bottom, that start each day with the passion to achieve one goal; making our clients more successful. I’m excited as I start this new role that Pinnacle is better positioned than ever to bring very innovative, best-in-class solutions and services to our clients,” said Sam Davis.
Sam holds more than 35 years of software technology experience. Since 1995 he has been in senior management and executive positions in the convenience retail and fuel distribution industries. He leads the efforts of development teams both for Pinnacle solutions and for external clients. PWKD28092017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner